[Gmsh] readOCCIGES,readOCCSTEP and GMSH 3D meshing

1948 super super1948 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:08:20 CET 2013

Dear Gmsh User,

I have been trying to use readOCCIGES and readOCCSTEP for my own program.

I could build my program using readOCCIGES and readOCCSTEP in api_demo
level.

I could excute the program(mainsimple.exe) replacing
m->readGEO("test5.geo"); by m->readOCCIGES(hammer.iges);
in mainsimple.cpp.

I asummed that reading is OK, but the meshing (m->mesh(3);)
is not excuted.
No meshing is generated.

But, when I tried to read hammer.iges in GMSH graphic window version,
IGES reading("hammer.iges") is ok and I tried to excute 3D meshing ,3D
tetra meshing is easily generated  rapidly.

What is the differences between regular GMSH(Window version) and Api Demo
level ?

Regards,

regards,