[Gmsh] Bug when loading 2 files resulting from a domain decomposition solve

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Sun Jan 27 22:32:55 CET 2013

Hello Nico - Could you test with the next nightly? When reading MED files we now use the filename as a kind of "partition indicator". This should fix the problem that you encountered, which is linked to the fact that your MED file has not a full profile, but uses implicit entity indexing.

Christophe