[Gmsh] Hydrocyclone mesh

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Thu Jan 31 15:31:12 CET 2013

Hi Yasser - You cannot; instead, define two physical groups (surfaces): one for the inlet, one for the wall. This will tag the surface elements with different ids, and you can use that information in your solver to distinguish between both.

If you think about it, that's really what the mathematics of the problem require you to do; nodes are just a byproduct of how you discretize/interpolate your fields.

Christophe