[Gmsh] Lloyd mesh optimization for extruded geometry

Jonathan Will jonathan.will at gmx.de
Thu Jan 31 16:09:25 CET 2013

I tried the lloyd optimization flag again with the current svn snapshot
of gmsh and the reported issue of a segmentation fault for an extruded
geometry now seems to be fixed. Furthermore the import to OpenFOAM
worked and the OpenFOAM checkMesh utility reported no serious errors, so
the geometry/topology of the obtained mesh should be OK. But I didn't
(yet) check the quality of the optimized mesh.. :)
Anyway thanks for your hint,

Jonathan