[Gmsh] CR needed to exit Gmsh in cmdline mode

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Thu Jan 31 16:43:12 CET 2013

Hi Ion - Did you find a solution? It seems it's linked to the changes we made so we could output the stdout/stderr to the DOS console (cf. RedirectIOToConsole in Common/OS.cpp). I have tried to add a CR manually, but it does not change anything. When launched through e.g. bash (instead of the DOS shell) I cannot reproduce the problem.

Christophe