[Gmsh] Reclassify 2D

Lucia Mirabella lucia.mirabella at bme.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 8 00:55:54 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm using Gmsh to extract one of the surfaces composing a 3D model. In my pipeline, one of the steps is the use of Reclassify 2D. Since I need to process a series of geometry it would be really helpful for me to run the whole process as a script. However I couldn't find in the manual if there is a script command (+ options) to run Reclassify 2D. Is it possible?

Please let me know. Thanks for your help!

Lucia

Postdoctoral Fellow, Cardiovascular Fluid Mechanics Laboratory
Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology
315 Ferst Drive NW, Parker H. Petit Biotechnology Building
Atlanta, GA 30332-0363
E-mail: lucia.mirabella at bme.gatech.edu