[Gmsh] Sharp corners and physicals in .stl

F. A. Portela felipe.alves.portela at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 13:40:56 CET 2013

Hi Martin,

Yes, my goal was to simply export the surfaces to use them with a different
application. Regarding the physicals, shouldn't it be possible to create a
"solid" for each physical? It seems like this is done in the
WriteSTLExtFormat function in writeuser.cpp so that's why I asked.

Any tips on improving the quality of the mesh?

Cheers,
Felipe

--
Felipe Alves Portela
MSc student in Aerospace Eng. at TU Delft