[Gmsh] Voxel image mesher?

David Bernstein david.bernstein at meliortechnology.com
Mon Apr 29 08:19:17 CEST 2013

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if there is a code or project out there that uses gmsh to make tetrahedral meshes from voxel images.  I know that CGAL can do this, just looking around to find all options for the project I'm working on.

Thanks,
Dave

David Bernstein | Manager of Computational Science
Melior Technology
david.bernstein at meliortechnology.com
Phone: (510) 316-5108

--

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for
the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended