[Gmsh] Problem with importing a mesh in Abaqus

Pierre-Frederic Villard pierre-frederic.villard at univ-lorraine.fr
Thu May 2 16:37:04 CEST 2013

Dear Christophe and Omid,

The SVN  r15421 did solve partially my problem. I manage to import the mesh
in Abaqus/CAE 6.12. "Physical" elements are nicely recognized as Assembly's
Sets, even with their name.

However, I cannot use them to apply boundary conditions. Do you know where
the problem comes from or should I try to directly post on Abaqus forum?

.geo and .inp files are attached.

Thank you very much for the help.

Best wishes,

Pierre