[Gmsh] CMakeLists.txt request

David Bernstein david at terafrac.org
Sun Jun 23 18:54:33 CEST 2013

Ok thanks.  On osx this doesn't seem to work as gmsh appears to put the library and include files in unusual places (i.e., not in /usr/local/include or /usr/opt/local/include etc.).

In any case, it would be nice if the Gmsh source came with a FindGmsh.cmake file so that users could use find_package.  There are a few versions of this file floating around the web that people have written for their projects so some examples are available to build on.

Dave