[Gmsh] 3D meshing stops with

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Thu Jun 27 17:08:42 CEST 2013

Hi Farsid,

if you merge the intersect.pos file into your 2D mesh, you see where the intersections are. I would guess that you have duplicated lines which are not meshed conformally by gmsh.

HTH,

Matthias

ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH
Firmensitz: 72072 Tuebingen
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian O. Erbe, Reiner Thede
Registergericht: Stuttgart HRB 380137