[Gmsh] Adding force vector

eren adak erad03 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 21:26:59 CEST 2013

Hello ,

I am developing a small fem analysis program in which i am using gmsh as mesh framework.
I am trying to add vectors which is supposed to represent nodal load( force , pressure ) values.

i used following two function without success.

  void drawArrow3d(double x, double y, double z, double dx, double dy, double dz,
                   double length, int light);

  void drawVector(int Type, int Fill, double x, double y, double z,
                  double dx, double dy, double dz, int light);

 how can i add 3d arrows to represent loads?

Thanks in advance.