[Gmsh] Problem while trying to merge two surfaces

Thibaut F. Bourlet thibaut.bourlet at nus.edu.sg
Mon Sep 30 11:04:59 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

For my Fluid Mechanics research project, I have to run simulations on a
channel with a hairy coating on the bottom plate. I model these with
micro-beams. Thus, I have created a "Beam" function that enable to create
little beams on the bottom plate. My problem is that I cannot manage to
merge the bottom surfaces of the beams and the bottom surface of the
channel in one physical surface... I hope you can help/advise.

You will find my code attached to this email.

Thanks!

Thibaut