[Gmsh] question please

ammar aliraqe ammar.physicist at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 12 20:57:30 CEST 2013

Dear ,

my name is Ammar , I would like to use gmsh in my research. I  started working on it last week and I have problem to make mesh for a box inside it there are three parallel plates each plate has 100 micro. length, 100 micro. width, and 100 nm thickness and the separation between the fist and second plate is 0.5 micro. and between second and third is 0.3 micrometer. so when I finished  designing  and doing 3D mesh the the gmsh want to close itself so could you please tell me what should i do? my laptop is windows 8 and the version that I have is 2.7 for gmsh

Regards,
Ammar