[Gmsh] Numbering

corra85 at tiscali.it corra85 at tiscali.it
Fri Oct 25 18:43:25 CEST 2013

Dear all,

Thank you for this amazing piece of software! I am
using it to partition a structured model. What I cannot understand is
why in the GUI interface (I am using the latest 2.8.3 version) I cannot
see the correct numbering of the elements. I attached the file .msh, in
which it is clear that the element numbers go from 11 to 20, and the
screenshot of what I see in the interface, in which the numbering is
totally different. Can anyone explain me why?

Thank you in advance,

Corrado

Invita i tuoi amici e Tiscali ti premia! Il consiglio di un
amico vale più di uno spot in TV. Per ogni nuovo abbonato 30 € di premio
per te e per lui! Un amico al mese e parli e navighi sempre gratis
http://freelosophy.tiscali.it/ [1]

Links:
------
[1]