[Gmsh] Different interpolation schemes

Marios Papadopoulos mariospapa2008 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 20:59:50 CET 2013

Hello Martin,

I've checked the option you mentioned and nothing happened when I select
"vertex" and not "barycenter" for the Glyph Location. You can check it out
in a simple example with one quad element. Attached you will find scalar
field plotted in gmsh and the same contour plot taken from wikipedia lemma
(bilinear interpolation). (see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilinear_interpolation)

The question is, how I can use gmsh's $InterpolationScheme feature to get
the same contour plot inside the quad element?

Regards!