[Gmsh] Do FreeCAD and GMSH work together?

Paolo Tricerri paolo.tricerri at epfl.ch
Tue Dec 17 09:59:09 CET 2013

Dear Sirs,

I really thank you for your help. The suggestion of saving in STEP from
FreeCAD fixed my problem. So far my geometries are simple and I am only
interested in mesh the resulting surface. Thanks to your hints I have
gotten what I need. Btw, thanks for the remark about non-conformal meshes.

Thanks,

Paolo