[Gmsh] R: Entity numbering in .geo files

Alessandro Vicini a.vicini at alta-space.com
Fri Feb 7 13:08:08 CET 2014

OK, thank you, Syncmodel works.

I have another problem, though. Once I have merged the step file, I need to
connect its geometry with the other parts. I can see its points (and if I go
over them with the mouse Gmsh shows me the point number and its
coordinates), but if I try to generate a simple straight line to o0ne of
these points the program crashes because it does not "see" the point (in the
errors file I get "Error   : Unknown control point 254 in Curve 617").
Is there a way to work this out? Thank you.

Regards,

Alessandro