[Gmsh] Error : Self intersecting surface mesh, computing intersections (this could take a while)

Steffen Becker steffenbecker87 at yahoo.de
Mon Mar 10 18:06:46 CET 2014

Hi Roman,
when you say "enable option: optimize", you mean" Tools -> Options ->
Mesh -> Advanced -> Optimize quality of tetrahedra, Optimize quality of
tetrahedra with Netgen, Optimize high order meshes (experimental)" ?
And why is reducing element size important? In my case it is important
that the object has such "90 degree corners".

Regards,
Steffen