[Gmsh] Points from extruded lines

Cade Perkins physikermeister at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 18:18:28 CEST 2014

Thanks to David Colignon for pointing me to the Boundary command.  The
following worked sufficiently to get me what I needed:
   endPointIDs[] = Boundary{ Line{ lineID }; };

Boundary command will also work for getting surface and line boundaries of
volumes and surfaces, respectively.  I still don't see a way of getting
other axillary entities created by extrusions.  For example, a Circle or
Spline are curved line entities and require extra points in their
definition.  Extruding such entities automatically generates axillary
points for defining the new entities, but Boundary only returns the end
points of the new curve.  I don't see how the other automatically-generated
points are accessible and/or identifiable without manual inspection and
hard-coded entity IDs.