[Gmsh] [patch] New output file format (.pgf) for publication grade figues (LaTeX)

Sebastian Eiser sebastian at eiser.at
Tue Apr 8 11:30:02 CEST 2014

Hi Christophe,

I had to change only one thing: Obtaining the PixelBuffer must be done
_after_ the axes/value bar/orientation widget is turned off. I have hence
moved this part back to CreateFile.cpp. This was breaking 2d exports.

I also corrected a small bug on my side and added units to the axis labels
in the three dimensional case.

Thanks for merging it, I'm proud to contribute!

-Sebastian