[Gmsh] [SOLVED] Re: Gmsh 2.8.3 shut down after 1sec.

Norbert Guérard fb379110 at skynet.be
Sat May 31 21:37:02 CEST 2014

Hi Mikhael,

You are right; it is simply a graphics card driver problem:

The graphics card driver fglrx-legacy is installed following the
directions of the site:
http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/catalyst#glxinfo
and correction 5.3 "Problème avec Ubuntu 12.04,...pour les cartes Radeon
HD...-4xxx" is applied.
Gmsh 2.8.3 is ok now.

The problem is solved. Many thanks!

Best regards,