[Gmsh] Fwd: No tetrahedra in region 10 problem

Kamil ÖZDEN kamil.ozden.me at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 15:22:03 CEST 2014

Hi Dave,

At first thank you very much. That solved my problem.

I've an additional question to you. I want to generate a structured
hexahedral mesh on that geometry. However, since the geometry is
constricted I couldn't manage to do that by using extrude and recombine.
Do you know a way to generate such a mesh on the geometries like this
constricted pipe?

Regards,
Kamil