[Gmsh] Surface display in solid mode

Felix Salazar felix.salazar at polymtl.ca
Mon Jul 28 03:35:28 CEST 2014

Hi,

I've been using for quite long time, and there is an issue that I would
like to solve with my installation. In a solid 3d model, I select that the
surfaces are displayed as solid, but they are shown as lines. I think it's
the "cross" mode, the only one I have. Is there any special compilation
option to enable the "wireframe" and "solid" mode? Are they not available
in Linux? I have a complex geometrical model, and it's hard to explain the
features, when the surfaces are not displayed in an more visual manner.

The compilation options of my Gmsh (compiled by our sysadmin)

Version          : 2.8.3
GUI toolkit      : FLTK 1.3.2
License          : GNU General Public License
Build OS         : Linux
Build options    : 64Bit Ann Bamg Bfgs Blas(Generic) Blossom Cairo Chaco
DIntegration Dlopen Fltk GMP Gmm Jpeg Kbipack Lapack(Generic) LinuxJoystick
MathEx Mesh Metis Mmg3d Mpeg NativeFileChooser Netgen OneLab
OneLabMetamodel OpenGL OptHom Parser Plugins Png Post RTree Solver
Tetgen(1.5) Voro3D Zlib
Build date       : 20140131

Thanks,

*Félix Salazar**felix.salazar at polymtl.ca <felix.salazar at polymtl.ca>*