[Gmsh] Quadrilateral meshing for a trapezoidal shape

Bulent Hatipoglu hatipoglu.bulent at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:21:11 CET 2015

Hi
I tried to create a mesh composed of quadrilaterals but i was not
successful.
The problem:
Area. Two parrelel sides a<c, other sides b=\= d and a perpendicular to b.

Divide a and c into say 3 equal parts and divide b and d into say 10 equal
parts.
Elements to be created by drawing lines between these equal parts.

Can it be done in gmsh?

Thanks
Bulent