[Gmsh] GMSH renumbers elemntaty tags on reload

Mark Smith piedycat at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 13:37:33 CET 2015

Hi Christophe,I agree that saving the cad geometry to a .geo file it is not the way to go but at least the surface numbers don't change on reload ;-)I have some other cad geometry where I don't get this problem, which is why perhaps you haven't seen it? have you any other suggestions I could try?RegardsMark