[Gmsh] WG: AW: can't generate 3d mesh

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Thu Feb 26 09:38:12 CET 2015

Hi,

I also see the crash for the stp file you have attached here, but not for the stp file in your original post, which is much smaller BTW (see wing_small.stp in the attachment).
No idea why gmsh crashes for the second stp file – I forward your question to the gmsh list where the real experts are.

Matthias