[Gmsh] problem with gmsh to Freefem mesh?

Julien Derr julien.derr at gmail.com
Tue May 5 18:20:01 CEST 2015

Hi again, I am back again with the same error message!

but this time I checked that I didn't have twice the same points. He re is
the problem:

 What happen is that I have 3 points perfectly aligned, and it seems gmsh
is making a flat triangle with them.

If I decrease the cl parameter to about the distance of these points the
problem disapear...

Is there another way ? I would like to keep the cl parameter big to gain
time, because I am remeshing with freefem afterwards anyway.

thanks a lot,

Julien