[Gmsh] RE cut hole into half space

Jaco Du Plessis j.duplessis1 at uq.edu.au
Tue May 19 06:17:10 CEST 2015

The 8484 lines are required because the radius of the hole changes as a
function of depth.  We are looking to investigate the effect of this
change in radius. I was trying to have a cubic box which I could
generate using a square surface and then extruding it. I was looking
from a way to cut the drill hole into the cube. However I realized I did
not need to whole drill hole and as such I will change the way I go
about this. I am still curious if there is some way with gmsh to cut one
volume from another?