[Gmsh] Remesing question

Serban.Georgescu at uk.fujitsu.com Serban.Georgescu at uk.fujitsu.com
Fri May 22 15:12:38 CEST 2015

Hello all,

I am trying to remesh a mesh which has some curved surfaces.
I am using the Gmsh tutorial 13 script for this, however the reconstructed geometry fails to capture the curved part (see screenshot.png).
I would be very grateful if someone could point out how I could reconstruct the curved part as well.

For reference, I attach the original mesh and geo script.

Thank you in advance,
Serban

 Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
 Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
 Registered No. 4153469

 This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
 may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised
 use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
 e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan does not guarantee that
 it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is virus-free.