[Gmsh] - Definition of volume with complex concave holes on the boundaries

Johannes Wimmer johannes.wimmer at rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jun 22 16:08:24 CEST 2015

Hello Simone,
do you need to generate such structures at random? You could also have a
Voronoi cell being trimmed by two domain faces without a broken domain
edge. In general, it is rather hard to write the *.geo file for these
structures if there is still domain present. If you only want Voronoi
cells (taking up the whole space) in an e.g. cubic domain, I recommend
having a look at Neper: http://neper.sourceforge.net/

I've attached a pic of the structures i am generating, they're supposed
to resemble asphalt concrete. Although i cannot give you my code right
now, I could generate some geometries for you if you specify what you want.

Cheers,
Johannes