[Gmsh] Upgrade Errors

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Fri Jun 26 12:39:56 CEST 2015

> On 25 Jun 2015, at 20:04, Feola, Andrew J <andrew.feola at bme.gatech.edu> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Attached is a small geometry that creates the problem.  I know there is a warning, but I do not get this in the full geometry, I am only trying to figure out why the center part will not mesh in the updated version of gmsh.

Hi Andy - The line loop for the problematic surface is wrong: removing ONpostline_L (which seems to refer to the same line as ONsplineA_L) fixes the issue:

Line Loop(opticNerve_L) = {-ONsplineA_L,postperpSC_to_LC_L,/*ONpostline_L,*/LCPostLine_L,ONInnerA_L,ONInnerB_L,ONpostline_L,-ONsplineB_L};

Christophe