[Gmsh] characteristic length

Mikhail Artemyev artemiev.mikhail at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:54:11 CEST 2015

Hi,

With gmsh 2.9.3 on Ubuntu 64-bit, I got exactly 10 triangles per side as
expected. My guess is that you have a global setting in ~/.gmshrc or
~/.gmsh-options that affects the characteristic length size. Save those
files somewhere, and do Tools->Options->General->Advanced->Restore all
options to default settings. Then check if it helps. If not, just copy
setting files back.

Best,
Mikhail