[Gmsh] Gmsh Interpolation

Abdul azeez s saleem f sabdulazeez44 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 06:57:10 CEST 2015

Sir,

My name is Abdul Azeez S, Currently i am doing MSc Space Science and
Technology at St.Albert's College Ernakulam,Kerala,India. Now i am doing my
project at National institute of Oceanography(NIO),Ernakulam,Kerala,India.
And the topic of my project is Developing grids using gmsh.My study area is
a lake and i develop a mesh file that mesh file contains 37536 node and
64873 triangles.
And i have bathymetric data on 5963 points.So My doubt is how can i
interpolate this bathymetric data on 37536 nodes.Sir i kindly request you
to give a hint about this interpolation scheme..and it is really helpful
for doing my project..