[Gmsh] Creation of triangulation with a prescribed tesselation of spheres

moritz braun moritz.braun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:01:33 CET 2015

Dear All

I am working on a Muffin Tin type finite element code.
I would like to implement the boundary condition between the outside
cartesian
grid and the inside spherical grid  by using  a prescribed regular
tesselation
of spherical surfaces, such that projection on slighly smaller
spherical surfaces results in a  prescribed triangulation of the theta, phi
domain
for each surface.
So far I have used the size parameter to control the local  grid size
as a function of the distances from the centers of the sphere.
What I require is to fix the triangulation of the internal spherical
boundaries.

Is there a way to this with gmsh?

Regards

Moritz

--
Prof M Braun         Tel.:27-12-4298006/8027
Physics Department  Fax.: 27-12-4293643
moritz.braun at gmail.com
P.O. Box 392
0003