[Gmsh] 3D mesh with fixed nodes

pacome armagnat pacome.armagnat at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 17:46:56 CET 2015

Hi and thank your for your answer.

Yes I knew that you can embed a point in a surface but what I am looking
for is to embed points in a volume.
I tried "Point{ } In Volume{ }" but it tels me that this function is not
implemented yet.

So I was wondering if there was another function or a trick that can do the
same thing.

I have attached the geo point of a simple example of what i want to do with
the "In Volume" function.

Thank you in advance
Regards,
Pacôme