[Gmsh] Fwd: terminology: conforming, conformal, conformity?

Anan Im ananim343297 at yandex.com
Fri Dec 18 21:54:43 CET 2015

Hi,
still got no response to this.
It is a question that is being discussed among other developers of fem software. Well, and there are cursing different definitions of these terms in the net (and in the market, I could post some but this will only demonstrate the need for clarification).
So, this may seem trivial. (that conformal and conforming is the same)
So, even I did pose the question as single issue and yes-no format according to netiquette.
So you do something good if you drop a word.

Thanks in advance

-------- Beginning of forwarded message  --------