[Gmsh] One question about using Gmsh for OpenGeoSys

zheng992328 zheng992328 at 163.com
Mon Jan 11 08:51:22 CET 2016

Hi, my name is Qiang Zheng. I am a Gmsh user. Now i am using GINA, which is an open-source software for the pre- and post- processing of OpenGeoSys and calls Gmsh for geometry meshing, to make some prepocessions.  Here i am faced with a probelm, which is that the same geometry file in GINA can be meshed by Gmsh in Win7, while can not be meshed in Win10(ps: Gmsh can be opened independently in Win10). I don't know the reason, and i would really appreciate it if you can help me. The attachment is the geometry file in GINA.

Best wishes,
Qiang Zheng
2016-01-11

zheng992328