[Gmsh] Conformal mesh on two parts

Bernd Hahnebach gmsh at b75.ch
Tue Jan 12 08:21:45 CET 2016

AFAIK

GMSH Tools --> Options --> Geometry --> General --> Cut and merge
faces   (-string "Geometry.OCCConnectFaces = 1;") works on planar
faces only ! See http://www.geuz.org/pipermail/gmsh/2015/010043.html

As Matthias stated Salomone seams the only open source tool offering
this for non planar faces.

Bernd