[Gmsh] Problem in mesh generation by using different 3D algorithm.

Sanjib Mondal sanjib.mondal at uq.net.au
Fri Jan 22 08:11:06 CET 2016

Hello,

I am using gmsh software to produce msh file from geo file (Problem.geo)which is attached in my mail. I can do this in Frontal 3D algorithm but if I change it by Frontal  Hex (experimental) algorithm through 'Tool->Options->Mesh->General->3D algorithm'  then it does not working. So what is the problem here?

I am using gmsh 2.8.5 version and 3.16.0-57-generic X86_64 GNU/Linux operating system.

Kind regards,

Sanjib Mondal

PhD student

The University of Queensland