[Gmsh] zoom fit in gmsh gui

cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Tue Jan 26 19:25:13 CET 2016

Hi Bernd - by default Gmsh already fits the viewport to the bounding box of the model. Do you have "stray" entities (e.g. points) artificially enlarging the bounding box? If so, just use the visibility browser to only show what you want, and then click on the "1:1" button in the GUI while holding the "Shift" key: this will adjust the viewport to the visible entities only.