[Gmsh] Extrude for unstructured mesh

Mikhail Artemyev artemiev.mikhail at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 16:20:16 CET 2016

Hi Stephan,

I selected the outer surfaces as "Physical Surfaces", and it seems to
work for me. Please, add this line at the end of your file and see if it
works for you as well (as you know, you can replace 101 with whatever
number you want to describe the outer surfaces).

Physical Surface(101) = { 13, 25, 37, 49, 10, 22, 34, 46 };

Best,
Mikhail