[Gmsh] CFD mesh with prismatic boundary layer based on STL

Johannes Dillinger jojodillinger at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 02:35:24 CEST 2016

Dear Ruth,

intermdeiate result:
I tried changing line 54 from

slbndwing=newsl; Surface Loop(newsl) = 1;

slbndwing=newsl; Surface Loop(newsl) = num[0];

but then a lot of warnings occur and no tetrahedra mesh outside the
boundary layer is generated.. As I understand, num[0] is the outer surface
of the boundary layer..

Maybe you have another idea..:)
Kind regards,

Johannes