[Gmsh] Hexahedral mesh inside a sphere

Deepak Garg deepak.garg at ingv.it
Wed May 11 21:17:55 CEST 2016

Hi all

Thanks to Felix for suggestion. I was able to make 3D hexahedral structured
mesh inside a sphere successfully. For sphere it is good to make a boundary
patch and rotate it in all directions. I am attaching the code file for
future users.

I noticed that it was not possible to make unstructured mesh as all the
algorithms Frontal, MMG3D etc. were failing.

Deepak