[Gmsh] mesh generation around a circle

Felix Salazar felix.a.salazar at gmail.com
Mon May 23 18:23:56 CEST 2016

Yes, it is possible.

You need to split your surface in several blocks, in an structure usually
known as O-Grid
<https://www.google.ca/search?q=o-grid&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-_tO9zPDMAhWJ7D4KHW83C6sQ_AUIBygB&biw=1024&bih=513>.
That will help you control the density and orientation of the elements.

There are several .geo examples in the mailing list
<http://onelab.info/pipermail/gmsh/>. Look for structured mesh in circles.

Hope this helps. Good luck

*Félix Salazar*
felix.a.salazar at gmail.com