[Gmsh] Newbie question

Karen Pease meme at eaku.net
Thu May 26 20:42:29 CEST 2016

I greatly appreciate that.  However, I just tried it and (shouldn't be
surprised by now) it doesn't work either.  Downloaded from the download
link on the Onelab website and installed it, and in the command line I
get:

[meme at fwiffo gmsh-getdp-Linux64]$ ./onelab.py
./onelab.py: line 28:
OneLab - Copyright (C) 2011-2016 ULg-UCL

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person

obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation

files (the Software), to deal in the Software without

restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy,

modify, merge, publish, distribute, and/or sell copies of the

Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished

to do so, provided that the above copyright notice(s) and this

permission notice appear in all copies of the Software and that

both the above copyright notice(s) and this permission notice

appear in supporting documentation.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS: File name too long

./onelab.py: line 31: _VERSION: command not found

./onelab.py: line 33: syntax error near unexpected token `('

./onelab.py: line 33: `def path(dirname, inp):'

For a short period, the cursor turns into a crosshairs... but after
clicking around for a while it crashes out, as per above (starting with
the _VERSION line).  A window never appears.

As for the models in the Onelab directory, none of them are STLs, or
any other format that Blender can export - they're .dat, .geo and .pro.
	- kv, Karen