[Gmsh] [multiple boundary layers]

ashish bhole ashishbhole07 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 14:18:02 CEST 2016

Hello Feilin,

You should try writing "BoundaryLayer Field = 1;" and "BoundaryLayer Field
= 2;" below respective blocks where you have defined each boundary layer,
that means, just the same way you have done for single boundary layer case.
This should at least remove syntax error.

Further things depend upon how you have defined those edges.

-- With Regards
Ashish