[Gmsh] windows 7 text editor

Mark Smith piedycat at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 14:44:20 CEST 2016

 Hi,I set the text editor in gmsh_options toGeneral.TextEditor = """C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\notepad++.exe" %s"; // System command to launch a text editor
Then when I launch gmsh it shows in tools>general>advanced    notepad.exe %s in the text editor command,it completely ignores the setting in the gmsh_options file?the location of gmsh_options is C:\Users\....\AppData\Roaming/gmsh-options as reported from "show file path"What is wrong?
If you hit restore all options to default settings where are the settings obtained from is there a default_options file somewhere & if so where?
Thanks in advancemark