[Gmsh] Surface with many borders

Julien Genée julien.genee at ensma.fr
Tue Aug 23 15:17:16 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm part of a team in French PPRIME institute, devoted to 3D
reconstruction of polycrystalline aggregates. I am studying the use of
GMSH to construct the geometry of our aggregates. But I am facing a
problem when I need to create complex (non planar) surfaces bordered by
more than 4 lines. I understand that Ruled Surfaces are limited to 3 or
4 lines.
Others have asked about this and M. Geuzaine answered properly, but they
used imported STP files (or else). I'm - on the onther hand -  using the
GEO from the start.
Is there an other type of surface (like Bspline surface for example)
that I can use ? Do you know a way to solve my problem ?
I joined the GEO file.

Thanks for your time and help !

Sincerely,

--
Julien GENEE
--

ENSMA - Téléport 2, 1 avenue Clément Ader, BP 40109
F86961 FUTUROSCOPE CHASSENEUIL Cedex

E-mail: julien.genee at ensma.fr

Tel: +33(0)5 49 49 82 15