[Gmsh] printf lines ignoring verbose options

jeremy theler jeremy at seamplex.com
Thu Sep 29 12:43:39 CEST 2016

Hi all

When using the last svn update I get some messages on the standard output
even though I am using de -q option. I tracked down some of these messages
down to Mesh/meshGRegion.cpp:

in line 279:
  printf("nbvertices_filler =%d\n",nbvertices_filler);

according to svn blame this line was added on rev 22983 15-abr-2016 without
a log message

in lines 632-636:
  printf("coucou1\n");
  if (sqr.buildPyramids (gr->model())){
    RelocateVertices (regions, 3);
  }
  printf("coucou2\n");

according to svn blame this block was added on rev 23565 16-sep-2016 with
log message "improvement of hybrid meshes."

I assume the printfs were a kind of debug check, but got checked in into
the repository. Please those with write access to the repo, comment out
those printf or wrap them around an if block checking for verbosity.

BTW, I would love to switch to git or mercurial instead of sticking with
svn.

Thanks
--
Jeremy Theler